Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Perhaps a more formal introduction?

     I wanted to truly introduce you to my friends that will most likely be starring in this blog over the summer, since I obviously can't do that I want to describe each person more fully so that you can gain a more clear picture of where I am coming from.
     -And naturally I have switched up the names for anonymity sake-

    Caleb; He's only slightly taller then me. (I am a freakishly tall girl standing at five foot eleven & a half) We have both fought over who is taller for quite a while but it was settled just the other day. He has short dark brown hair that is a bit curly, but it's cut short and gelled. He has dark brown eyes and has an extensive knowledge of technology. He is full on supporting Microsoft, if you even give apple one complement he will shut you down. Haha! He's quite the debater too; so he's not too fun to fight with because he never shuts up so it's hard to win. He does think things through and is most definitely a wonderful friend.
     Melody; She has beautiful long strawberry blonde hair and amazing green eyes. She is extremely skinny and eats so much too! It's hardly fair! She can eat an entire pizza by herself in one sitting and still remain the skinniest girl I know. She also has the cutest freckles, scattered across her face and she has a stunning smile. She is just as spastic as me and we definitely have some fun times. She is incredibly talented with music, she plays the piano and sings like none other. We have been friends since preschool and we used to fight a whole lot in elementary school, however those make for good jokes now(:
     Faye; she, as well as Melody, is drop dead gorgeous. She has dark green eyes and long dark brown hair. She is tanning nicely over the summer and has a gorgeous smile. She's always been an amazing friend, always someone I could vent to. However lately there are things that even she doesn't know. Namely majority of the things that I write on this blog. Nonetheless though, she is beautiful in looks, personality, and friendship. She is an amazing dancer and is on the high school dance company.

There are many more people that you will hear about, namely my family and other friends. However I felt that these characters needed to be more clear. Perhaps I should describe myself more? As of the moment I won't but if anyone requests so I will.

Enjoy you're day, and be sure to find beauty in it(:

Sincerly; Kristabel

No comments:

Post a Comment